Saturday, May 1, 2010

Feeling Inspired

Well, it's been a busy couple weeks and I keep intending to post but have not sat down and actually done so. But, for whatever reason, after attending the Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club dog show yesterday, I came home inspired to make some collars and try to get myself organized to get my business back into some sembalance of shape. I hate to admit it, but I have not made collars for so long, I had forgotten my dogs measurements. That's not like me at all, but I was still determined to dust of the sewing machine and get busy. The result was three collars, pictures to be added later and a leash for Murphy. And, I am quite pleased with the result!

This morning, I had a moment of an idea! I can make crate covers to order. And, sandbags for agility equipment. So, I think my little business on the side might just have a shot here of getting some time and attention from me yet! Watch out world, "Ring Around the Ruff" might just take off yet!

No comments: