Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where does time go? (AKA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURPHY!!)

I have no idea where time goes, but my little bundle of fluff is a year old today!  This cute little face...


has become this....


It's a horrible photo- SORRY!  She just wouldn't stand still!!


This one is a tiny better, but not much.  Yup, for her birthday I did hand strip her. The job isn't done (it takes FOREVER when they won't sit still!), but I have to admit, she's looking pretty fine, even with this much done!


Murphy, well everyone got a new squeaky for her birthday. But, Murphy, well, she's a hoarder, what can I say? This morning, I found stuffing from a stuffie she might have eaten AND a spoon that Sophie must have stolen off the counter,  in her crate. They'd been there for a couple days!  Anyway, she got her stuffy and ran for her crate. 


Then, she went back for Spike's...


 Finally, she ended up (with some considerable effort as Ringo kept stealing them!) with all 3 in there... she's lying on the purple and orange ones here, while squeaking away on the yellow. She's quirky, what can I say??  



 Of course, she's lost all 3 as she got into a fight with Ringo over them, but for a brief moment, Murphy thought she was queen, LOL!


Happy Birthday Murphers... may we have many, many more years together, girl!

9 comments:

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday, Murphy. Of course you do NOT have to share on your special day.

Slobbers,
Mango

fromsophiesview said...

Just wanted to thank you for the birthday wishes! Cheers! Now to go out in the snow...yeah!

Achieve1dream said...

Wow I'm behind on reading your blog! I have at least three posts I need to read.

We should so do that! I would love to compare notes. I usually leave the poll up a week and then spend the remaining three weeks training the behavior then do a video at the end of the month showing our progress. :)

ForPetsSake said...

Happy Birthday! Time does fly too fast, especially when it comes to pups...

Achieve1dream said...

Happy birthday Murphy!!! I think the pictures are very cute. :)

rottrover said...

Happy Birthday Murphy!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Murphy! You were one cute puppy - and you've grown up into 1 cute doggie! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Achieve1dream said...

Sweet! Tonight when I get off from work I'm going to look for some videos showing ways of teaching it. I really like Dogmantics. She has a blog and a YouTube channel. I'll leave you a comment with the links tonight. I can't wait to compare notes. :)

FiveSibesMom said...

Happy Birthday!!! We are new to your blog - and bring tons of belated wishes!