Wednesday, September 7, 2011

W-ratty Wednesday

I think rather than Wordless Wednesdays, I might just give Wednesdays to the rats. Then they don't clutter up the rest of the blog, and I can maybe limit their cuteness to one day a week.... hehehe.

Anyway, I couldn't help myself yesterday morning when sleepy faces peered out of their hammocks as I came in to check my emails in the morning....


My boys peering out. Sooo tiny still that I worry about them a bit. They really did come to me, to young to be away from the litter. So sad!!


Smudgy.... I can almost hear her thoughts "what'da want?!?" lol


Dru was the only one who dragged herself up to say good morning!


Smidge lounging.

Yes, they really do make it out of their cages, but they move tooo fast still for me to get decent photos when they are free-ranging. So, for now until they get past the baby phase I'll have to content myself with photos through the bars.  Won't take long until they settle a bit.

8 comments:

rottrover said...

I love W ratty Wednesday! I had rats growing up. They are smart, affectionate pets - and if you're 10 or 11 you can get your favorite auntie to scream EVERY time you walk into the room with a rat on your shoulder. Don't forget to let her see the tail!!

Dexter said...

Ratty Wednesday! Those youngsters sure are full of energy!

Slobbers,
Mango

Pamela said...

I love the dish towel hammock. Cute, comfy, and frugal!

Ms. ~K said...

Cute, Wascally Wats!
I had mice in my classroom, as well as gerbils, and a lop-earred rabbit.
Will these guys go to your classoom?

Sophie said...

W-ratty Wednesday is the best Wednesday :)

Your rats are so gorgeous! It's a shame they were taken from their ltiter so early though. I can't wait for adult, settled-down ratty photos!

Anonymous said...

They look like they would be fun to chase around! :D

very cute!

Luna xo

Unknown said...

SQUEEEE!!! Oh my goodness - how could you limit all that cuteness to just 1 day a week??!! :-)

Jean said...

Okay, I am not a fan of rats, but I am a fan of cute ratty photos! Just don't ask me to foster any rats! :)