Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's here! It's here!!

Hey all!

GREAT NEWS!  My website is open for business!!!  Please, check it out, order something and support the "Jen needs a new- non teaching job, hope this works gig" LOL.  Anyway, I am still working on getting a traditional online store set up on there (difficult because I just want to charge actually shipping) and getting more pics up. Please the collars and leashes section needs to be built.... but, the gist of it is there!!

SO, please, check it out!!
Black Dog Design

I am also on Facebook and as soon as I can figure out how to link... oh wait, this might work...

Black Dog Design on Facebook

Please, click LIKE and support me!!

(And, I KNOW I have been strangely quiet on the comments front. I promise I am still out here reading, just have been very consumed with getting this and my rattery off the ground.... but, I'll be back in full force SOON!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for the new site! I will be watching for the collars and leashes to pop up so that we can order! Have you thought about setting up with visa/etc?

How Sam Sees It said...

Yay! Congratulations - we will check both links out!

Sam

Achieve1dream said...

I like the look of the website! Very nice. I have to run in a minute so I'll check it out better later.

Pamela said...

Congratulations on the new website. I hope it's a big success.

We have an alpaca farm nearby and my mom gets me alpaca socks every Christmas. They're too hot to wear in the house. I guess I need to move North.