Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm seriously going to miss her....

So, Maggie moved in last Sunday.  I think Tuesday (or was it Wednesday?) I had received an email from a family who was interested in more information. I emailed back and gave my phone number. We talked for an hour, the lady sent in an application.  I've been emailing back and forth all week, filling her in on Maggie's quirks, her health and all other relevant news.  She emailed back and told me she's not concerned, she wants to give her a stable home for the rest of her life and that Maggie will be able to hang out with her little children (HEAVEN to Mags! She lives for kids!).  I thought Maggie was moving next weekend, possibly but got the official news this morning that Maggie is moving out TOMORROW!

With that, I wish my chocolate lovebug all the best.  May you know love and joy in a family who accepts your quirks, helps you heal and allows you to play and be goofy the rest of your days. You landed on your feet, my girlie and I'm going to miss you!!  :)  Tears of joy for Maggie... she FINALLY found her final home.  I'll miss her, but know that she's going to be some happy!

2 comments:

georgia little pea said...

I've been catching up on your news. I think I haven't been here a while, possibly since Brazil! Last year was so erratic for me, blogging wise. My apologies for the absence.

Anyway! You have a rattery! I'd better be careful posting about my war with our local scavenger rats LOL. Though I suspect they may be quite different.

Say hello to Spike, Sophie and Murphy for me. Hope you're having a nice peaceful QUIET day :)

Achieve1dream said...

Awwww that's the hard part of fostering, but I'm so happy she found the perfect home. :D