Friday, September 14, 2012

6 Months Already?!?

I can't believe Rease turned 6 months old, on September 12th. Where does time go??

She is turning out to be a lovely, sweet, gentle dog who is quite crazy-high energy when she wants to be. But, she can chill on the couch with me, as long as I'm willing to cuddle. I rarely say no to puppy cuddles! :)   Rease is all legs still- a bit gangly and lanky and she is still a bit uncoordinated. But, at 38lbs and a little shorter than Sophie, I suspect she is pretty close to full grown.

So, all in all, Rease is EXACTLY what I wanted!


Not great pictures, but you get the idea at least of how big she is... Rease, and big sis Sophie.



Rease, Sophie and Spike. OF COURSE, no one wanted to look at the camera. Sigh.

1 comment:

How Sam Sees It said...

BOL - it makes me think of those photos that show the phases of the moon. They are all so beautiful!

Sam